Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Speaking of catching on..........

My kids have invented a new game, that I just KNOW would be a hit in households all across the nation! or at least you'd THINK it would by the way they were giggling and having too much fun.
I was on the phone last night while the boys were in the bath. I heard a TON of giggling, but no splashing (so I let them continue.....in all my tiredness). After I got off the phone I went in and they showed me how to play the game.
The game is called, Pour-freezing-cold-water-down-your-brother's-crack game. It turned out to be a real winner. This is how you play:
-one brother bends down with butt up in the air (usually the sucker brother......aka- Emerson)
-then the side kick brother (aka Camden) / assistant gently opened the butt cheeks and reassures Mom that it doesn't hurt Emerson.
-Note: sucker brother has smile on his face the whole time.
-Then the boss (Bronson) gets cold water from the faucet and pours it down Emerson's exposed butt crack.
-Inevitably Emerson giggles and puts his hiney back in the water fast.
See? I mean, who WOULDN'T want to play that game?!?!? I'm thinking I need to copyright this as soon as I can and if ANY of you take the idea to an attorney before I do........well, we'll be super mad and make YOU play the game with boys!

7 comments:

momoftheyear20never said...

You lost me at "opens the butt crack"! You funny lady.

rachel said...

Wow we should get together really soon so our kids can play water games. They have never played that one. how funny! What brothers get younger brothers to do. Super Funny!

michelle said...

K when I read this I quickly thought of your 3 older brothers growing up and creating havic. What fun you get to have!!!

McKenna said...

Don't Spill The Beans, Don't Break The Ice, Freezing Water Down The Crack and Coooooties!

You're right, that TOTALLY sounds like a game!

And?...Love the poop belt. I think my kids used to have those. Ahh...infant fashion.

The Sanford Family said...

You have some amazingly inventive children. LOVE the new heading pic!!! I love it!!f

Davis and Laura said...

Ha ha. Boys! What a cute family picture of you guys, btw.

Kat Clark said...

LOVE! The new picture.