
Aleeya has become QUITE the Grandma's girl and wouldn't leave her alone!

Grandma snuggling Iris..........Grandma couldn't have been more helpful!

Leaving soooo clean from the beach.

My alert little Iris.

Hottie Brooks and Emerson

I LOVE this shot because Emerson kept getting pounded by the waves and I had him sit down on the beach to take a picture. It just so happened that a wave came and knocked him down just as I was taking the picture!
3 comments:
Case says this should say "Hairy Brooks" instead of "Hottie Brooks."
Gotta love the brothers talking smack!!
By looking at that last photo of you holding Iris up -- I'd say, "You do NOT look like you just had a baby!!"
Very brave to venture out on a vacation w/ a new baby, too! I can't even remember what happened last summer when I had my baby at the beginning of it! ;)
Post a Comment