Thursday, June 11, 2009

"Yo soy un Jaguar!"


Bronson's kindergarten graduation song, "Yo soy un Jaguar" (I am a jaguar) is STUCK in my head....AND the jaguar sounds the kids made. Awesome......yet somewhat annoying.
Brooks' mom, Camden, Iris and I went to see his kindergarten play & award's ceremony on Tuesday. It was super fun to watch and super hot! After we went to his classroom for the awards and Camden just disappeared into the reading corner (picture top right). He is so funny. There's some random pics of Bronson and his close buddies as well. I LOVE the award Bronson got from his cute teacher (from Colombia). He got an award for being "integro", or "honest". That's the BEST award he could've been given in my eyes and I was a PROUD Momma.

2 comments:

McKenna said...

Aren't kindergarten graduations so weird? Like you're sitting there crying and all full of pride and emotions and warm fuzzy-ness...and then you're like, "Wait...Kindergarten Graduation....oh, what the heck!" and then you cry some more.

At least, that's how mine went :)

And you're so cute with your pregnant, before-the-delivery picture! You reming me of HSF with your skinny-self holding a basketball under your shirt. What is WITH you two!? Don't you know you're supposed to get all bloated and gross? The next time I get pregnant, I'm gonna have to photo-shop all my pictures to keep up with you! ;)

I love the "Yo soy un Jaguar!" song. Can I confess that I still sing that silly song you used to play about..."Why do you smoke, what do you smoke for?"...and something else about a Mack Truck or a semi?... (I won't even try to attempt spelling the Portuguese :) I tried to teach it to PC (along with "Save The Aliens!"...but he wasn't feelin' it. Oh well :)

Hope all is well for you on the sleep front!

Babelicious said...

Congratulations Bronson!! I love your jaguar costume!! Hope you have a fun summer.