Monday, June 15, 2009

Girlies!!!!!

Seriously, how could I refuse posting pictures of my girls on their first Sunday? And how cheezy am I that I have them both wearing purple!!!! (at least I'm not)
Here's Aleeya going in for the kisser.




Here's Iris with her what-it-appears-to-be brunette Mommy! :)
I can't get enough of this little thing. I hate it that she's almost 2 weeks and growing too fast.

The girls (I actually cropped out Sally, the dog, then we would've had them all in the picture) on our first Sunday. YAY, that I got all 5 dressed and to 9:00 church on time. Brooks was there saving us a seat from his meetings before church. That's not to say all the kids had socks on under their Sunday shoes, but we DID make it.


7 comments:

Laura said...

Wow, you look WAYY too good for just having two weeks ago given birth to #5. You Go Girl!!

McKenna said...

Seriously? I have two kids and 1pm church and we're still lucky to get there on time and shoeless!

I think I need you to create a separate blog where all you do is post your short-comings. It'll be a short blog, I'm sure, but it'll make me feel better about my evil ways ;)

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Yeah! You all look great. What fun pictures. I would love to know how to make those bows. Glad you're up and about!

Niederfam said...

CONGRATS, that is a MAJOR accomplishment!!! And you look fantastic!!!!!!!

The Sanford Family said...

Melissa, you are AMAZING!!!!! I'm not worthy!!!

Suzanne said...

WHAT THE....?!? Making it to church with a 2 week old baby? Not to mention 9:00 AM church? Are some sort of "Freak of Nature?" You're makin' us all look bad! Don't you know you've got at least a month or two excuse NOT to be there? :) How exhausting - just thinking about what you accomplished!

Lance and Ariel said...

Yeah, melissa you are truly amazing!!! And you look beautiful by the way!