Seriously, who sunburns their knees? Okay, I do. What a dope.
I ALSO have weird finger marks of a sunburn all over my shoulders where I DIDN'T rub the sunscreen in (hence, I turn the family picture above to black and white and not keep it in color.......look closely you can see my killer marks on my shoulders)
I MEANT to put this picture at the bottom, but here are the boys watching cartoons after our first day at the beach. Emerson is OUT, and Camden is in a daze. We REALLY wore them out every day we were at the beach at Hilton Head, SC.
The Smith boys.....3 generations. I just can't figure out WHERE my boys get the whole flexing their muscle thing for every picture.....
Wait...........what the?
Here's Bronson and RA in the ocean. Here is the place they found all the sand dollars and moving things. They had competitions to see who could throw them them farthest. Not sure who won....I tried to stay away from that area of the water.
The Smith boys.....3 generations. I just can't figure out WHERE my boys get the whole flexing their muscle thing for every picture.....
Wait...........what the?
Here's Bronson and RA in the ocean. Here is the place they found all the sand dollars and moving things. They had competitions to see who could throw them them farthest. Not sure who won....I tried to stay away from that area of the water.



6 comments:
Great update and great photos! My favorite by far is Aleeya with her swim suit on backwards! HA HA! I cracked up because it is such a man thing to do. Michael acts like a handi cap when it comes to dressing Violet. I swear, when the onsies were blue instead of pink it was no problem! I'm glad you guys had such a blast and you were such a trooper so soon after the baby. Just like you to jump right back into it full force. You're awesome!
LOVE that family picture! Looks like you guys had so much fun!
What a fun trip. Ron and Pat had a blast too. Love the family pic in the ocean.
That was awesome when you were holding the starfish--Hallie
That is gross that you hold those things, but cool too--Livie
I love the new pic! What a fun family vacation...except that the ocean is uber-creepy. I'm terrified to take my family there. It's so...big! Gah! But you look totally gorgeous at the ocean.
And?...I have to give PC a swimsuit tutorial every time he tries to dress The Princess. Seriously...how hard can it be? You're a chemist, Man...figure it out. Am I right?
Love the new family photo! I LOVE THE BEACH!!! Glad you had such a great time!!! --And thanks for sharing it with us!
What cute pictures! I love the family one. :)
Post a Comment