Brooks' DREAM came true!!!!! He got to be in a real life fishing tournament with his friend, Tray. Tray HAPPENS to really be a pro fisherman who regularly does tournaments. WHY he asked Brooks to be his second-man is beyond me. But Brooks seriously was giddy excited. He even wore his fishing SHIRT!
Well when he came home with a bag of fish and plopped them in the sink I couldn't believe it!
And I was RIGHT to not believe it. Turns out he didn't catch a ONE of them and Tray caught them all! haha. But he did let Brooks bring them home.
He really was so pleased. Which made it hard for me to tell him to get the stinking (literally) fish out of my kitchen.....so I didn't.
His autopsy skills came in handy as well!
And although they didn't win, their number was picked in a raffle and they won Costa sunglasses.
The MAJOR cherry on top.


No comments:
Post a Comment