Royce made the All-star team for his baseball league....and yet STILL hasn't mastered that "All-star smile"


And where the HECK was the wear-gray-pants memo???!?!?! Welp, it made him easier to spot!
I'll tell you who the All-star selfie taker is.....EMERSON! (with Wynn)
Which is ALSO the reason I don't see him ever getting a phone!
Kellyn just has the best smile. For this reason, her frog-catching picture deserves to be on this All-star post!
Emerson's Schwinn bike was stolen out of our driveway!!!! It was HORRIBLE since he rides it everyday. He rode it to school, to the gym, the movie theater, to Sonic and to the church (the essentials, ha!) He was devastated and started praying it would be returned or he would find it.
One day while Brooks was riding to work he found Emerson's bike parked in front of a clinic there! It was for SURE his bike because of some markings on it. Brooks quickly called me and Emerson and I drove down and picked it up. He was SO excited.
(Definitely more excited than the thief would be when he walks out and sees "his" mode of transportation gone!)

No comments:
Post a Comment