Thursday, May 30, 2019

Smith Señoritas Scram 2018

I made a decision this year that since the (older) boys and Dad get their March Madness trip every year that in the fall, the (8 and older) girls and I will take a trip each fall. Once I presented that idea to Aleeya in the spring, having the boys leave for March Madness wasn't a big deal. #missionaccomplished

I decided to take a road trip with them to Kansas City. These girls love a good road trip with windows down.
I surprised them with a night at Great Wolf Lodge.
These girls are little fishes so they loved it. We also liked going down the slides together. The water temperature wasn't eeeeeeeeXACTLY in my cup-of-tea category of temperatures and but I should get MAJOR mom points for going down the slides as many times as I did in that cold water.
when I couldn't take the temperature anymore, I would sit on the side and take pictures of the "Mom-watch-this" moments.
I introduced the girls to Cold Stone and they were big fans.
ESPECIALLY because Cold Stone was by some outdoor escalators. My kids are obsessed with escalators. They played probably close to a hour on them. 

It's too bad we 1)didn't bring our own photographer or 2) didn't have the nerve to ask someone to take pictures while we jumped off furniture..... because a pictures with all 3 of us would've been awesome. haha. 
I love this one.
The trick is having the photographer close to the ground so it APPEARS that we have some major ups..... which I don't.
Another night we stayed in a different hotel and made some necklaces and ziploc/duct tape bags. These bags are my extent of "craftiness". Since it's not something I usually do, the girls were thrilled.
These two are SO SO SOOOOOO different but I love trips and moments like these.
I think our first Smith Señoritas Scram was a success!

No comments: