He told me EXACTLY what he wanted for his birthday:
1) spaghetti with meatballs for dinner
2) a blue baseball backpack (to match his current baseball team)
and baseball gum
and 3) a junk box
I delivered in all of those requests, but after looking at these pictures, I'm starting to think I should've provided a shirt too. 😏
His birthday part he invited a ton of his school/church friends to a park where we had pizza, cupcakes, treat bags and kickball.
(again, no shirt)
The left fielder was tough. She only got hit and knocked down by a ball once.
Everly also shares her birthday in April and she turned three.
Here's my E².
Everly is........how shall I say this.......... a liability.
She is a master-sneaker, food/treat-stealing, quiter-than-an-injun-walking sweetheart.......
who happens to be an EXPERT in drawing on eyebrows (when she goes through my make up of course)
This picture must be documented as well.....because she has clothes on.
You see Everly is a nudist.....
MUCH to all our dismay.
Everly also likes things juuuuuust right to go to bed. Which means her blanket and her three books.
I don't even READ them at bedtime to her, she just has to sleep WITH them.
You cannot add a different title either. They MUST be
"Spaghetti with the Yeti"
"You Can Go Jump"
And "Go Dog Go!"
I guess someone IS worse than me with books in bed!
Despite all her sneaking-nudist ways, the whole family loves "Belch" (what her brothers call her. Infact SHE calls herself that too when you ask what her name is)
I think we'll keep her.
I found Everly in Kellyn's (toddler) bed on her birthday night.
Now that she's 3 she can raise her CHIN UP and bring on an awesome (or stinky) year.















No comments:
Post a Comment