Monday, June 29, 2015

Iris turned 6

As the ever-creative title suggests, Iris turned a big whoopin' 6 this month.

For her piñata she was very particular in getting a chocolate chip cookie.
It was one of those proud-Mommy moments when you realize that your daughter is just like you. There are FEW things I love more then a good chocolate chip cookie.

She had a fun party with her friends here swimming, whacking the piñata

and eating Sofia the First cake.......on Frozen plates. She kept asking for random, non-coordinating things. I love it.

On her ACTUAL birthday we gave her a Barbie and her junk box. It's always the favorite gift. (trust me, this is the BEST picture I got of her smiling.....the other ones were creepy.)



And she wanted ice cream cones with vanilla ice cream. WHAAAAAT?!?!? Vanilla?! 
So we put caramel topping in the cones and then the ice cream. She thought it was the best thing ever.

We love our sensitive, kind, loud-talking and peace-making Irisita.

1 comment:

Babelicious said...

Happy Birthday cute Iris!! It looks like you had a super fun party. I loved hanging out with you at Lagoon. It was so fun to have you in Utah. Emma keeps telling me she misses you!!