Establish a "..house of prayer, a house of fasting, a house of faith, a house of learning, a house of glory, a house of order, a house of God."...AND A HOUSE OF FUN! (Doctrine and Covenants 88:119)
I knew it!! You've been in my thoughts so much lately and I knew it was bc you must've had your sweet baby! I love the birth story. What an amazing and special experience; absolutely beautiful. I love her name but a bit of me still want to call her Rocket. Congrats Smith fam!!
Yay I've been waiting to read the birth story!! She looks beautiful, and glad you had a great birthing experience. So funny that, with your 7th baby, you are online googling what it's like to have your water break! I think that is my favorite way to go into labor. Congrats!!
Congratulations... She is beautiful. I loved your birth story. I enjoy following your blog, you are a great writer. Your stories are always so funny and entertaining. (Nicole's mom)
6 comments:
I knew it!! You've been in my thoughts so much lately and I knew it was bc you must've had your sweet baby! I love the birth story. What an amazing and special experience; absolutely beautiful. I love her name but a bit of me still want to call her Rocket. Congrats Smith fam!!
I want to kiss those sweet little cheeks. so so cute.
Congrats!! She looks so precious!!
Yay I've been waiting to read the birth story!! She looks beautiful, and glad you had a great birthing experience. So funny that, with your 7th baby, you are online googling what it's like to have your water break! I think that is my favorite way to go into labor. Congrats!!
She is beautiful!
Congratulations... She is beautiful. I loved your birth story. I enjoy following your blog, you are a great writer. Your stories are always so funny and entertaining.
(Nicole's mom)
Post a Comment