I have so many wonderful pictures to upload/journal about from the hospital, but I'm going to quickly insert a post about bellies.
On Sunday when I got home from the hospital I sat down w/ Iris, who was holding Kellyn and talked with her about how Kellyn came OUT of Mommy's belly. And that Kellyn was the baby in my belly before.
I smiled at her.
Then she looked in my eyes, looked at Kellyn, then looked at my belly, pointed and said,
"Then why is it so big?"
Monday when Emerson got home from school he brought me this picture of me, Emerson and Royce that he drew.
I told him how beautiful it was and if that was Kellyn in my round belly still and he said,
"No, that's just your big fat belly".
Seriously, I've had some killer laughs over my kids lately.
And speaking of bellies (and things Emerson says for that matter), I was changing Kellyn's clothes and Emerson was by me and saw her belly button w/ the umbilical chord remains thing that will fall off in a few weeks.
He looked at it and said, "Mom, how come Kellyn has a raisin in her button?"
I love it.


1 comment:
Ahh...so cute! Was anyone able to come out and help you? Hope all is going well!
Post a Comment