And I TRY to capture little Kellyn's yumminess. Her kissable cheeks, her soft kissable neck and beautifully furrowed eyebrow muscles (because she's like Aleeya.....and her Grampy.....with very little eyebrows) and the ONLY thing I can w/o fail usually capture are her furrowed eyebrows. Seriously though, her face is beyond cute.
It's been a while and I'm sure you've all missed animal postings, so here's the latest catch from Camden's baseball game (and NO it wasn't a ball)...........it was a CRAWDAD! Oh the joys of when Dad takes them to the baseball game.
My mom asked if my other kids are helpful...........let's just say, YES YES YES!!!!
They do a great job of "keeping her awake" and playing with her to get her on a consistent schedule. She gets tons of kisses and they help with the burping and some feedings (when I plan ahead and pump)
Kellyn is SO loved.
And WHILE Kellyn is so loved and I try to capture pictures of her, Royce must've sensed the moment of Mommy weakness and slid the chair over to the sink and sat in it. Not sure why or what it accomplished, but he did it nonetheless.
My FAVORITE moment from feedings............when the baby gives the
"I GIVE IN!" look of the post-Thanksgiving-feeling after a good meal. :)
Kellyn- 0, Mommy- 1.






4 comments:
She is so cute! But how do you pronounce her name/where is the emphasis? KELLyn? Keh-LLYN?
Did you eat the crawdad? They are quite delicious. But maybe that's just those western ones. I've never eaten one in the East..
She is so beautiful and the budding relationship with her and Aleeya is so sweet. You're doing a great job capturing and documenting it. I hope recovery is treating you well and that just maybe you're catching enough sleep to function. Wish I could bring you a meal :)
love, love, love.
Your kids are having such an amazing childhood.
Post a Comment