Saturday, September 1, 2012

Rocket Fuel

The "Rocket" (my belly) has declared 3 new items this week as it's new fuel (preferably it's only fuel, but apparently that can't happen).
(we tried to capture the Rocket it all its pointy glory, but this still doesn't do it justice. Probably because my belly button isn't sticking out in this picture, but trust me, it usually is......hence the reason I do NOT wear fitted shirts now because I get tired of having the button point me in the right direction all the time)

Caramel Apple Sugar Babies
SERIOUSLY, TO DIE FOR!!!!! I found them at Dollar Tree and they are beyond yummy.

Dinner Mints
I think in the past 4 days the Rocket has consumed 3 bags. No lie. The melt-in-your-mouth buttery taste is awesome.

Cascadian Farm FRENCH VANILLA granola
I'm not an "organic" person by any means, but when I was in charge of an activity last spring to bring granola for parfaits I decided to go easy and just buy some. I brought this, and it's literally better then any homemade thing I've tried. Bronson keeps begging me to put it in his lunch again w/ yogurt and works to make a parfait, but I'm having a hard time sharing my usual breakfast feast. :) (Got it at Walmart)

Went to the (VERY IMPERSONAL AND SOCIALLY AWKWARD) doctor this week for the first time. Man, have I missed peeing in a cup!!!
Since I was 34 weeks when I saw him he made SURE to tell me that it "might starting getting uncomfortable to lay on your back..."
(UM, THAT WAS LIKE 5 WEEKS AGO!!!! But thanks for the delayed information anyway)
and that I should stay away from eating swordfish.
Got it. Phew, glad I went.

Aleeya drew me this picture of this of me, "Rocket" and Daddy in the hospital after she comes out. Doesn't Daddy look thrilled?

 (I love all the encouraging stickers around the side......I should probably throw this in my hospital bag......when I pack it at 41 weeks!!!!) ;)

And BECAUSE it helps to realize this pregnancy WILL infact result in something pretty awesome, I have to include a picture of the most beautiful boy I've ever seen.........."Wingman" (after his cute blonde wings coming out both sides of his head)
I really and truly can't get enough of his face and his skinny little 23 lb. body.

4 comments:

Jene and Megan said...

Ok...so how your tiny everywhere but your belly?! I get fat everywhere when I'm pregnant. I hate people like you! haha..:)

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

You look awesome Melissa! And not that it matters, but it was fun to read that you aren't full fledged "organic" person. I totally am not! I've actually heard gross stories about organic farms. Anyway, about your dr. visit--I am sure you were enlightened beyond all means!

hughesfamily said...

You are adorable! Look at that belly!!! And that granola looks delicious! I am going to have to get some. We only eat orgnic at our house anyway. (haha). Royce sure is a cutie!!

Oh! And I love the last post about names. It was fun to see why you chose all of the names. Great names. I totally agree with the O generic zofran name... At least as a middle name? I may have to steal that idea, too. I love that medicine.

Rachel K said...

Oh. My. Gosh. CARAMEL APPLE SUGAR BABIES??? I MUST get some! Amazon here I come!