My sweet sister just had her baby girl (her 4th GIRL!!!!) They named her Ava and she was 9 lbs. 15 oz.
Look at those kissable chubby cheeks. (unlike my skinny string-bean babies)
I wish I could kiss those cheeks in person. But how cute that my little girl will have a girl cousin so close and one on Brooks' side born shortly after mine!!!
Our neighbors took us out in their boat last weekend and I was able to get two pictures before the battery died.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one...........and the boys in it.
The "Rocket" is growing just great. 37 weeks today. "Rocket" LOVES to help me cook and gets right out there to help rolling out the dough. (Why I wear black while cooking is beyond me.......funny thing is, I had NO idea flour got on me until one of the kids pointed it out because it's in my "blind spot")




4 comments:
Ah! At first glance, I thought that was a picture of YOU and YOUR baby! Love the flour belly; that happens to me even when I'm not pregnant!
lol... we nicknamed jamie's belly the 'torpedo.' either way, babies usually should be named after weapons of mass destruction...
I always get water there whenever I do anything at the kitchen sink. Just this big line of water. And then my belly gets all itchy while it dries. They should make kitchen guards for preggies.
And Jess's baby is adorable. Love those cheeks.
I'm trying to get back into the blogging business :) I can't believe your sister had an almost 10 pound baby! Ava is so precious and your sister looks great! My belly would get wet every time I did the dishes or washed my hands and I was always bumping into everything including the stove while cooking. I sure am glad I didn't get Cannon burnt ;)
Post a Comment