Friday, September 21, 2012

Evening of Boys

I've noticed that many of Camden and Emerson's baseball games are on the same nights as Bronson's swimteam practice. Yesterday was our first of these.........actually Camden's and Emerson's FIRST GAME!!!


 And NOTHING brought a smile to my face more then seeing my cute Emerson all in the catcher gear when I showed up! (those are Brooks' legs, who assistant coaches)
Emerson is such a handsome kid!!!! So the batting pictures happened to be the ONLY times I actually snapped a picture on time happened to be on pitches they missed.  Emerson ASSURED me his coach was a REALLY bad pitcher.

Camden also sported the catcher's gear, but wasn't AS excited as Emerson was. My skinny Camden up to bat.....once again, I catch the wrong pitches, but I thought it was funny the picture I captured w/ his legs all twisted up. :)
Not sure how thrilled either of them are about baseball yet........but Royce may illustrates how Emerson felt after the game a little.


Iris is soooooo "helpful"

Then I took Bronson over to his swimteam practice. (Brooks took the rest home to put to bed. I love going to watch swim practices) He absolutely LOVES LOVES it and can't wait for his swim meet this Saturday.
 This is him walking in holding his "cramp" when they went to go practice their dives going into their strokes.
But you can't blame him........they swam 700 meters before I took this picture. :) He has practice twice a week......let's just say those nights he COLLAPSES into bed and falls RIGHT asleep. 

1 comment:

Gabe said...

suck it up with that cramp bronson. YOURE A SMITH