Sometimes it is just SO hard when you're 3 to remember how to kneel down, bow your head and close your eyes during a family prayer..........so it helps to have to practice after everyone has already left a little.
I realize she doesn't look thrilled but doesn't practice make perfect?
Let me re-phrase that like my dad used to teach us, "PERFECT practice makes perfect".
There we go.
Happy Sunday..........may it be just as spiritual as Iris' is w/ all her praying.


5 comments:
We have to practice proper prayer behavior at our house too!
Can you guys give us parenting lessons? I'm totally serious. WE miss the Smiths!
I make Kevin practice after especially irreverent prayers too!
Fun to catch up on you guys. So excited that you are prego. You always crack me up. Seriously you guys are so fun!
So awesome! lol My dad would make us "open and close" the toilet lid, or turn on and off the lights, or open and close the doors... all the time. Lessons learned!!
Post a Comment