I think it's rather fitting that on my and Brooks' 11th year anniversary of us getting married, we have the ultrasound for #7.
Why is it rather fitting? Well, as you can imagine, being married to Brooks (I'm sure he would say vice versa as well) has been full of surprises.
So to ADD to the long list of surprises we found out today that this kid has ZERO and I mean ZERO chance.......
Because my little boy Royce will be surrounded by GIRLS!!!!!!!!

11 comments:
Congratulations!!! So excited for you!!!
funny... this morning I was thinking about you and wondering if you were going to find out. I said to myself... I bet it's a girl. And it is! Yay!
Yay for girls! Also, my brother grew up with SIX sisters and NO brothers, and he turned out just great! His wife is lucky, because he totally gets girls! :)
Congratulations, Melissa! So exciting! :)
Oh my goodness!!! I love it!!!! She will be beautiful!! Love Royce in the dresses!
WA HOO!!! So fun! I love it when girls can have multiple sisters! Happy Anniversary!
SOO exciting!!!! Congrats!
yay for girls!!
Royce will be fine, maybe. So excited for you!!
Royce is man enough to handle it :) Congratulations!
Congrats! It's nice that Royce will be in the house long after the other 3 boys have left for college because he'll be able to look out for all the girls. :)
Post a Comment