Saturday started out calm........a little too calm for my kids. After Bronson's baseball game Bronson came in and said, "I'm bored".
Not a MINUTE later a chipmunk ran in our house. THANK YOU CHIPMUNK GODS!!!
It entertained them all (and the dog) for a good time. They would catch it (see?)
then he'd escape, catch, then bite Camden finger (he still has 2 teeth marks) and finally got outside and away. But it was just enough time to keep them entertained before we went over to a friends' house, "Mr. Jeff". There are two men my husband LOVES to be with on his softball team and both of them met up with our family for a fun night of spoiling my kids.
Steak, salad, lobster (ummm, not me, thanks), cheesecake, the works.
Then we loaded up everyone for a quick drive down to Mr. Jeff's pond. Iris was not so sure about how loud it was....
Here are some of the fun fishing pictures......since he has his pond stocked all the time with fish, you basically wait 30 seconds (if that) and you'll get a bite. My kids loved it!!!!
Iris and Royce seemed most interested in the worms......aka-the bait. Looks like when I cook dinner all I need is a can of worms and they'll be entertained for a while.
Up close and personal w/ Royce
More worms....
Wow.......is all I have to say about this picture. ;) He's so funny.
The freezing pond......he wore his swimsuit JUST for this moment.
Shortly after, Camden actually got thrown in by Mr. Jeff. He was shivering the whole time after. He's such a skinny little beanpole.
Bishop Hibbett helping my boys get the hooks off the fish.........because heaven knows I had to monitor Royce by the worms.....I mean, someone had to.
Mr. Jeff and Aleeya. It was so handy having 6 adults for 6 kids........I could get used to that.















1 comment:
How are u going to leave all of these amazing friends!! What a great day. I'm glad the chipmunk gods are blessing you and not me :). Have fun camping and good luck with your big move!
Post a Comment