Here they are lining up in the hallway singing Jingle Bells and ready to see what Santa brought. (Confession: I woke up twice in the middle of the night because I was SOOO excited for Christmas morning. Really? How old am I? )

Of course, Christmas and presents brought a LOT of happy faces....

And DO NOT ask me why Santa had the (not so) BRILLIANT idea to put nail polish in stockings. I turn around and there is Iris painting her toe nails ON MY CARPET!

Any other household into Beyblades? Well they are IT right now around here. (They are pretty much tops that battle it out, last one standing wins, kind of thing). Anyway, Royce loves them and kept trying to snake them.

Until Brooks threw a few nails on some wood by the fire and made their own Beyblade dome (the real ones cost $20!)........genius and handy man I have. Plus, when we're done w/ it, we can use it for the fire! (Brooks is a kid around Christmas too)

Funny story. I guess the popular thing among the kindergarteners in Emerson's class is "Hot Cheetos".....you know the spicey kind. Emerson ALWAYS asks for $1 to buy some at school which of course, I say no, because I'm nice like that. Santa must have known this because he put some in Emerson's stocking. He told us he LOVES them.....but then only ate one. We could tell he didn't like them and they were too hot, so Brooks kept saying, "Emerson, eat another one." "eat another one, if you like them so much" and on and on. Here is Emerson eating them......I love the look on his face.

Then he gave one to Iris and MAN did we HEAR it for a while.

Aleeya ASSURES us she likes them......whether they make her eyes water or not.

Aleeya is the puzzle girl and was so excited to get a puzzle.....see? She's so excited her eyes might just pop out!

And even after Aleeya left, BROOKS sat there doing the fairy puzzle......hahaha.

I HAVE mentioned Brooks is a kid right? Well, here they are w/ their stocking silly string.

Every party has a pooper........

The kids give their sibling gifts to each other the night before Christmas. Well Bronson gave Emerson some of these.....

If you have NOT experienced the wrath of the Flarp and you WANT your nose hair singed from the EVERLASTING smell.........you better go buy some.
(In Emerson's eyes that was the BEST PRESENT EVER......especially when he let one go off under Brooks' chair.)
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!
2 comments:
What a fun Christmas! Another friend of mine celebrated yesterday too. I love that you all do silly string! Merry Christmas!
Looks like a fun Christmas! Did the kids like the blankets? Will you post some pics? I never got to see the finished product.
Post a Comment