
We went to a close friend's house to make some gingerbread houses and I just love seeing the different personalities of each kid. (Emerson's LOADED with candy, Bronson's all neat, Iris' pretty simple, etc.)

Well, Camden's cracked me up. He put a lake by his house (his dream to have a little lake/pond by our house one day), and do you see those 4 gummy bears on the top of the house?

Well, that's "Daddy, Bronson, me and Emerson", he said, "Because I like it when Daddy takes us on the roof" (he does when they clean out the leaves from the gutters). ha ha ha.
And Royce had decided to help w/ the decorating as much as he can around here. He's just so helpful......probably my MOST helpful child yet! (NOT!!!!!)
1 comment:
Cute gingerbread houses! I'm glad you posted that picture of your family as your header. The post office put their big old stamp across it on our Christmas card and we couldn't see it. I love the silly faces.
Post a Comment