Sunday, July 3, 2011

He MAY be a doctor....

On Tuesday the city trucks are coming around and collecting all the stuff we want to dump. This year we have an ENORMOUSLY large pile (as in an oven, countertops, 2 couches, chest of drawers, microwave, picnic table, etc.) and since our swingset is pretty much broken (and we'll be selling our house next spring) we decided to dismantle it and put it by the side of the road.

Camden and Emerson did what they could on the thing (notice the slide had fallen off about a month ago..........safe huh)
Then after the boys had gotten the ladders/climbing wall off and loosened some of the screws I went out to find Brooks like this:

He may be a doctor, but sometimes I don't think he's very smart. The guy is standing ON a leaning platform and unscrewing parts of WHAT HE'S STANDING ON!!!!!
(Disclaimer: no hot husbands were harmed in the dismantling of this swingset)

And here's something I was NOT to thrilled about finding when I walked in Royce's room.....

Seriously? The kid will turn 7 months tomorrow. He is soooooo ready to just go and catch up with his siblings (ok, ok, so he's almost catching Iris and weight, but that's not too hard.....)

3 comments:

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Do you know where you are moving too? It's crazy you'll be done next spring! Isn't it great to get rid of stuff? We will be getting a rid of a few things here these next few weeks. We move in a month! AHH!!

Adriana said...

Where are you guys planning on moving? I can't believe Royce is already 7months old!!

Jamie said...

Man Royce is REALLY making Charlie look bad.