Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Alphabet

Every Sunday night we have a game night w/ the family and popcorn. This time the game was to make a letter w/ your body and whichever team guessed it first gets a point. Well, THIS is Emerson's letter...........can you guess it? (because we couldn't!!!!!)
Should I tell you?

Okay, he thinks it's "W". Go figure.

L is for Lizzie........the newly caught pet around here.
"B" is for BUSTED. Word of advice, if you're a kid and take Mom's camera to take random pictures of yourself, toys and the neighbors A/C unit, DO NOT take a picture of you doing something you know you're NOT supposed to be doing........like STANDING ON THE PIANO!
"D" is for DISGUST-A-MUNDO!!!! Once again, more advice .......not to say it's from personal experience or anything...........if your dog eats another dog's food and diarrea/poops (REALLY out of character) in the house, try to keep your 7 month old from eating it and crawling it all around the house...........Not that I would know though, it was just a hypothetical scenario.
And on a happier note, "F" is for Flower and Faithful......
Emerson planted this sunflower from a seed and watered and watered it and watched it grow. (That is until a wind storm came and broke the stem)

7 comments:

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

Is Royce seriously covered in dog poo?? YUCK! Never a dull moment over there is it!!?!! Did the sunflower produce any seeds to salt and eat??

hughesfamily said...

Poor Royce. He is still super cute, even when covered in poo. And, I am totally serious- I was thinking W!

Miles said...

disgust-a-mundo is an under statement! but, the gigantic sunflowers more than make up for it.

Jene and Megan said...

Um...love the idea of your family ABCs but did not love the dog poop one...YUCK!!

Page said...

I'm curious... who is standing on the piano?

Babelicious said...

I was thinking W too!! Emerson, I love your sunflower...you did a really good job making that grow.

Garnerfam said...

You make me happy! Love it!