I had a friend tell me about my Jury Summons blog post that it was EXACTLY how she would EXPECT my jury summons day to go.
I guess she's right. As my day was unfolding I never once thought, "This CAN'T be happening to me!!!!" Because infact, it would be WEIRD if it went normal.
I've learned to cope, laugh and go with the flow when these things happen and I've been reminded today WHERE I GET THAT FROM................ my mother.
She was recently asked to write a blog post for a Book Store that she works at on "Memorial Day". She had me laughing......and really, I can see what my future holds........... GET READY BROOKS!
(oh, and comment too, she probably would LOVE it!......and her boss too!)
1 comment:
Whew! Glad to know you're normal. When I read that jury post I thought that's pretty much how 90% of my days are. I always get summoned when I'm 8 months pregnant. A couple of times, I called weeks after the day I was suppose to be there with a sorry I couldn't make it.
Post a Comment