Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What does that mean?

Brooks had a softball tournament all day last Saturday. All throughout the tournament my boys would admire the trophies and ask if they could have them. Well, Brooks' team took 3rd place and the team captain guy gave the trophy to the boys. They were all sooooooooo excited.

Here they are when they came home. Camden said, "It's the 3rd place trophy!" Then I heard Brooks yell from below, "What does that mean, Camden?" Then Camden said, "It means you're the 2nd loser." Perfect.
Iris has taken it upon herself to feed Royce now when I'm not looking. I've caught him being fed PB&J, ham sandwich, oatmeal, cheerios and this particular day......dum-dums. (and no, I haven't started the kid on cereal yet. After all these yummy tastes, he probably won't WANT it!)
And here's a good ol' fashioned sideways picture of Iris holding JJ in her death grip (after her nap on Sunday)
However, I will close this post by making it public for all to read that I BEAT BROOKS AT BOWLING!!!!! (by one point......details, details)

So wouldn't that make him the
1st LOSER?!?!?!?

No comments: