Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Celebrity Day

At the boys' school they have a Theme Week going. Yesterday was “Hat Day”, they'll be a “Pajama Day”, etc. Well, TODAY is “Celebrity Day”. Camden came home yesterday and asked what a “celebrity” was and I told him. Bronson was soooooo excited because he said he would dress up like a basketball player because then he could wear basketball shorts to school (which we don't let him do normally). He was thrilled.

At the dinner table Camden told Daddy how he didn't know WHO to be. Brooks asked the boys what a celebrity was.

Boys: It's someone cool

Brooks: Camden, that means YOU are a celebrity

Boys: No, it's someone that does something neat

Brooks: Yep, Camden, THAT'S YOU!

Boys: (Exasperated they said,) NO! They have a LOT of fans!

Brooks: Camden, look around here, you have a TON of fans at home, at church and at school!

So here's what Camden ended up wearing for Celebrity Day. I can't help but sit here and smile of thinking him confidently wearing that at school!

Oh, and I had to include a picture of Aleeya walking around w/ J.J. on her shoulder. He's actually been a pretty loving pet........and VERY ....(how shall I say this).....DURABLE!

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

I LOVE Camden's celebrity outfit choice!! I bet nobody else will have that one! ;)

Babelicious said...

That rat tail going down Aleeya is so creepy. It got a big "EEEEEWWWWW" from my girls! I don't let Luke wear basketball shorts to school either, but the first thing he does when he gets home is take off the jeans and put on the bb shorts.