I get together w/ my friend Jess to watch the Biggest Loser finale. We have our not-so-healthy-but-yummy salads and Strawberry smoothies all ready. Then THIS happens......for the NEXT 45 MINUTES!!!! Are you kidding me?

It's bad to say, but I really could CARE LESS about severe thunderstorm warnings when BIGGEST LOSER FINALE IS ON!!!!!
Are you kidding me that Aleeya wore this to Ace Hardware today?!!?? (and no, she's not in dance class, but I made it look like it so she could get away with wearing her new leotard.)

Are you kidding me that I have the CUTEST kids?!? Especially Bronson right here, who I caught "dancing with Iris".

My other "Are you kidding me?" moment happened on a Girl's Temple trip on Wednesday. There were 5 of us in Nikki's van......okay, I'll try to make this long story short.......she was CRUISING because we were late getting off, took a wrong turn and ended up on some country roads. We got stuck behind a car going UNDER the speed limit, so when it was legal Nikki passed the guy. While passing him Nikki looked over and since she's "a pro at reading lips" said that he told us, "I'm a cop". Well, I'm thinkin' he wasn't, because cops PROBABLY wouldn't have kissed our bumper for the next mile. Cops also wouldn't pull up on the side of us at a stop light, ask if we're "freaking *$&#*$" and then proceed to call us perverts. Are. you. kidding. me?!?!
I'm laughing as I'm even typing this out. It was sooooo completely random and considering we were sitting still, in church clothes and being nice, it's even more funny. I found myself smiling all night about it, even when I realized that all my unwrapped mints/Werther's in my pocket in the temple started sticking together.........wow, guess I'll stick with LifeSavors.
2 comments:
Haha, at least it was the first hour we missed. Besides, it is far too entertaining hanging out with you to be too upset about it. =) I love the picture of Iris and Bronson dancing!
I still am laughing about that! And by the way I can read lips, as well as I play the bagpipes!! ;)
Post a Comment