Saturday, November 20, 2010

This one right here

Yes THIS cute little girl is the best.
She may LOOK younger but she will be 18 months on December 2nd.
I'll tell you what though, she THINKS she's the same age as the rest of them because

-she goes everywhere they go
-most of the time is holding a purse or packpack.....and who KNOWS what I find it them
(you know, things like our PHONE)
-she's in the bottom bunk..... big girl bed....and LOVES it.
-hums as she comes up the stairs
-grabs her blankie when she's tired and says, "Nah, Nah" (night night)
-Gets me my glasses every morning and my warm socks to put on (wood floors)
-brings her hand to her mouth and makes a sweet smacking sound when she wants to eat
- lets me know when she wants her milk, "Le-ne" (leche).....well, actually soy or almond milk
-when she wakes up she goes into the boys' room and plays with them
(In fact, this morning is Saturday, and I heard her come out and "talk" to Bronson in the hall by my door. Then I heard Bronson say, "Mommy has to descansar mas, come in my cama"! The boys are so sweet to let me rest more on a Saturday morning, whether I was already awake or not. And of course, Iris followed)
-will climb up the ladder and go down the slide into the leaves over and OVER again....in fact I think it entertained her for about a hour the other day.
-Oh, and she plugs her nose and tells me "Pee-ew" when she poops........as if this pregnant nose didn't already KNOW!
-Words she says the best: Daddy, Sally, Doggie, Adios, Hot and Baby
(Yes, it's pretty clear to see where her priorities lie......I should've put the word HOT by DADDY!, but that's another post, I guess)

However, whether she KNOWS it or not, she's still my baby girl, still takes 2 naps and will STILL be my skinny little princess when this baby comes.
(She's going to LOVE having a baby here!)

2 comments:

Kat Clark said...

What a doll. That part about Bronson taking care of her to let you sleep in just melted my heart. I was reading this blog called askingJane and one of the things she said was that it's important to teach the oldest child responsibility for the other children. She said that she always has the oldest act as a guardian and example and stresses that point. Then when the oldest moves out, the next oldest assumes the role of leader. I can see that Bronson already has this down. What a great little fam!

Niederfam said...

OH she sounds divine, and she is absolutely DARLING.