You are DEFINITELY female. I see that now.
One minute you're like this, and the next like that.
Here are the kids today......playing/jumping in the pool (right after jumping in all the leaves)......70 degrees.

But what's AWESOME about it is that during the nights it still gets in the 30s, so we get to all sit by the fire in the morning, drink Wassail and and nights curl up in bed under ALL the covers.
I would say, This. Is. Perfect.
1 comment:
Melissa, I just have to say, I love what you write. Your posts on facebook are always so funny, and your blog is just so fun to read. I read every single one you post. Yes, yes, call me a blog stalker, but I just love it!
You lift me up. You and Brooks and your family are just amazing! I don't know how you do it.
You are adorable!
Post a Comment