Monday, November 15, 2010

Oh, the joys of Fall........ing.

We got a nice ol' big pile of leaves by the slide on Saturday (obviously, it's over halfway up our slide!)..........wait, what am I saying, "WE" didn't do anything, the boys and Brooks did the leaves outside while I took pictures. :)

Here's Camden being thrown in.
Iris (we had to dig her out pretty fast)



Oh, and are you wondering how Iris liked it?
Does THIS tell you anything?

Our 3rd neighbor is trying to sell her home (should I take this personally?). She had an Open House yesterday. Whenever I see the Open House sign I always try to make sure our yard and side of the house there looks all nice and neat to not hinder anyone from buying HER house because of the neighbors. (however, the Yeti parked in the driveway, MIGHT scare a few....)

Anyway, during most of the open house, I thought it was funny that the boys were in the front yard playing football...........
with bike helmets on. :)
Hey, if they're going to buy the house they have to know a LITTLE what they might be getting into, right?

5 comments:

Leah said...

The picture of Iris literally made me laugh out loud! So cute and pathetic! Bless her heart!

Anonymous said...

That pic of Emerson is INSANE!! He is flying!

Gabe said...

camden keep your head up when you are tackling. you have to see what you hit!!!

Maria said...

Iris looks like she loves Fall. Oh, the fun of racking leaves. I'm so glad we don't have that many anymore.

Stephanie said...

Love it! We used to have big piles of leaves like that in Ohio. I am feeling a little sympathy to the owners of our old home there since I remember the raking oh so well. The leaves were always so much fun for the kids though. :) Your kids were flying every which way. Good times.