Establish a "..house of prayer, a house of fasting, a house of faith, a house of learning, a house of glory, a house of order, a house of God."...AND A HOUSE OF FUN! (Doctrine and Covenants 88:119)
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Now I don't need to think about it.....
With Aleeya's choice of outfit yesterday I no longer need to think of a topic to teach on Monday for Family Home Evening!
I would say a lesson on modesty is about due, don't you think?
I love this!! I couldn't stop laughing! Can we have this lesson together and talk to Ella about it too, even though we have had this talk a million times with her. Love that Aleeya
2 comments:
aleeya remember this outfit when youre in high school. the guys will love you
I love this!! I couldn't stop laughing! Can we have this lesson together and talk to Ella about it too, even though we have had this talk a million times with her.
Love that Aleeya
Post a Comment