Tuesday, August 24, 2010

WELCOME BACK

I would like to introduce you to someone who has been missing for a while.
Well, since April, and I and my WHOLE family have kind of missed her.
Like. A lot.

She decided to make her appearance a few weeks back and looks like is here to stay.
Introducing................Me.

Words can't EXPRESS how GOOD it feels to have me back.
I have my energy, my umph, my optimism, my desire to get stuff done, my drive
and heck, I even FREEZER cooked this week a ton of meals.

Man, is it good to be back.

I was beginning to think "Me" wasn't going to be "Me" anymore and never come back and that I was just going to be tired-getting-stuff-done-by-my-chinny-chin-chin Mom for the rest of my life!!!!!
(Because really, had "ME" not been back, I seriously wouldn't have loaded the kids in the car and driven ANYWHERE for a few days by myself............
OR climbed the desk to play hide-n-seek for that matter! :) )

Bring it, Smithling number 6, I'm TOTALLY ready (and excited) for ya.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

how do you do it six kids!!!!! My hat goes off to you.

Niederfam said...

yay!!!!! i know how you feel. hang in there....you are doing an AMAZING job. really, don't even have a CLUE how you keep it together!!!!