I saw this comic on a deal blog and got a good I-know-how-she-feels laugh out of it.
(especially considering I've gotten some pretty darn good deals this week)

However, there are JUST a few things that are MORE rewarding like
-seeing Iris dance when she likes the food you're bringing her,
then quickly tell you "Gracias" when she gets it
-having your 4 year old Momma's-boy stroke your hair while you're "sleeping in"
-watching your boy read his scriptures in bed w/o asking him
-hearing my ever-singing girl sing, "I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ...."
in the other room at the top of her lungs
-receiving more hugs then I thought possible in one day
(usually to avoid bedtime, but I'll take them)
And that's just ONE day! I love what I do. Seriously, best. job. ever.
2 comments:
I LOVE this post!!! I LOVE the comic but I love the the joys of mommyhood more. When the kids were singing the first article of faith at the top of their lungs throughout Kroger (without prompting) my heart swelled!
That comic is so funny. All poised and dressed up to go shopping. Yes, motherhood is fantastic. And boo hoo about school starting!
Post a Comment