For a WHOLE week I didn't have my friend because she caught a virus.
Not having my computer was NOT fun, but she's back and says she'll be good to me for a while longer. So here's a few things from this week:
- First of all, did you REALLY think even though I usually feel like....well.....not 100% right now that I would miss free food at Chick-Fil-A if I dress the kids up like cows?!?!!?
Not a chance!!!!
(however, I'm not going to lie and say the thought didn't cross my mind)
But really, how cute are they?!?!?
Iris wasn't too sure about it all.....especially the nose painting.
Iris wasn't too sure about it all.....especially the nose painting.-T-ball season has started for Bronson and Camden, so baseball is ruling our home (not to mention Brooks has weekly games himself)
Anyway, I found the boys in the garage like this:
and this:
I thought it was so clever of them using my laundry basket as a catcher's mask! So funny.-I've received one compliment a few times that I LOVE getting. You know those ones that make you feel awesome? Well, it's the one when I'm told that
I'm a minimalist.
Once a year the city picks up "bulk items" we want to get rid of and my neighbors always comment how much we get rid of all the time.
I went through everywhere and thought, "Is this worth keeping? Is this worth keeping AND moving a one or a few more times?" The answer was usually no.
This picture isn't all of it actually, because we're taking a ton to sale to the scrap metal place and some random backyard items. Also, people drive by and pick out what they want, but still, I thought it was funny compared to our neighbors across the street.
-Bronson and Camden went to zoo camp last week for 5 hours, so the 3 kiddos and me hung out at the zoo. To say it was HOT would be a complete understatement!!!I forgot our stroller but don't you worry, that $9 I spent to rent one was the BEST $9 I've EVER spent!
(Iris was ONLY ONLY ONLY happy when we were at the paintbrush place where she could dip it in water! What a stinker.)
Notice the ice cream cone shot though with Iris just eating a cone......did I mention that Iris is allergic to dairy?!?! Yep, she is, and it drives me nuts. But just be thankful I spare my blog of the "eventful" pictures on when I forget and feed her something.
-Like I said, I get "Are they twins?" comments all the time, but the past few days they've been walking around holding hands at the park, the store and around the house.
-Like I said, I get "Are they twins?" comments all the time, but the past few days they've been walking around holding hands at the park, the store and around the house.
I took this this morning after they were downstairs doing something they shouldn't, so I called them up to talk to them. They walked up the stairs holding hands and just stood there waiting for my lecture.


5 comments:
Dairy allergies are the worst. Adam can't handle much dairy...only cheese and yogurt, so I have to make sure he gets those because he can't have milk or creams, but he needs the calcium or his bones start "sluffing" and ending up in his urine. Isn't that awesome? The things we have to do to feed our kids!
Those are pretty cute little twinners.
You're back!! I was hoping you were on another awesome vacation and not too sick or down to blog or FB! Looks like you're having a fun summer with the rugrats. I'm with the crowd in thinking they look like twins. Cute cows, so easy to get free, yummy food. LOVE the catcher's mask. So creative! Also, gotta give ya kudos for being a minimalist!! Only way to go, I think. Glad you're back and your friend is alive and doing well now.
Congrats on biting the bullet and spending $9 for stroller rental - that would've hurt me SO bad! :)
Awesome job on getting rid of stuff! It's a great feeling! I need to actually go through our "storage" room and comb through things. That is funny about Emerson and Aleeya. The best was our neighbor up our street (who is in our ward too) asked who was older, Haley or Shanna.
I love it! That last picture of them is priceless. I could never discipline a hair on their heads!
Post a Comment