My brothers/sisters and families got together last week for a few days and had an ABSOLUTE blast. (Seriously, LOOK at all those cousins my kids could have a blast with!!!!!)
And yes, they DID have a water sack fight.....without me.
(Seriously, my family is soooo fun....and loud)

Except me and my family and my brother with his family (5 kids).......but STILL it looked like it was sooooo much fun and I miss them like crazy.

(my two brothers are the two on the right side (black shirts), and my brother down front. Then there's my two dear sisters.....the two holding the babies.
At least I'll get to have some fun w/ Brooks' side of the family come this weekend in FLORIDA!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!
6 comments:
Your family looks like they are just as fun as you!! :) I'm sorry you missed them. the 4th of July is always my hardest time to be away too! :) How did A get the shiner? I'm glad they are being kids!! :) They will have great stories when they grow up!
I'm pretty sure Brooks ALONE is louder than your family together! I'm debating whether or not I should bring earplugs...to wear during the day.
Have fun this weekend. Let us know if you need your home teacher to check on your basement or something while you're gone.
Uncle John took the best pictures...I loved all of them from his trip there to see the fam.
Oh, cute. How many of those are Jessica's kids? I haven't seen her in forever!
Have fun in Florida!!! Hope the drive goes well. I'll be on the watch for pictures!
Post a Comment