Thursday, July 1, 2010

My not-so-glamorous girls

I going to pretend that I DO NOT care that we have a family wedding coming up and that my girls might have a slightly different....um.....look for it.

Here's Aleeya, with her newly cut mullet, courtesy of Emerson.
So far I've tried a head band, pony tail, side bow and none have masked it yet.

And here's Iris with her banged up head with marks that, according to Bronson,
"looks like Hawaii".
As you see, by their smiles, both of them could CARE LESS
about this. Maybe I should take after their lead a little more.

5 comments:

McKenna said...

Chelsey had that exact same hair cut when we were little kids. I'm so glad that Adam has no interest in scissors and Grace would rather die than let anyone touch her hair, including her.

He's right about Hawaii. That's funny :)

And your word verification right now is "multd" which sounds like, "Aleeya has been mulletted." Appropriate, no? :)

Robyn said...

Wow, that's a pretty good mullet! Maybe pigtails will hide it...

Anonymous said...

ouch iris.. what happened? aleeya would still be beautiful with a buzzed head.

Niederfam said...

Seriously MINOR, right??? And he IS right about Hawaii. Poor thing....both of them, actually, rather unfortunate hair cut, good thing she is SUPER cute!!! Well they BOTH are!!!!

Hmachine said...

:) In a few years, it will be o.k. and those wedding pictures will have a story behind them. I don't know if you want to, but you could have A's hair cut in an A-line bob or something. It might work. regardless, they are super cute!!