I know we all have our favorite treats and that if you're like me you probably go in and out of different ones.......but I think I narrowed it down to one treat, I could have ANY time, pregnant, nursing, mornings, nights, during church, during basketball games.....you get the idea.
Anyway, it's these:

Nips.......the chocolate filled ones. Divine. My grandmother used to give them to me when I was little, but really, I COULD eat the whole box and not get sick. I can't always say that about Twizzlers, jelly bellies and my other usual favs.
So I'm curious, what is YOUR favorite treat, that you could probably have ANY time and it would suffice? I seriously want to know!
11 comments:
holy torpedo! i just saw your link to southern savers about the hidden wipes deal at cvs.. i HAVE to check that out asap tomorrow. anyways.. back to YOUR fav. treat, can't say i've ever heard of nips. my fav. would have to be ferrero rochers.. mmm. i usually only get them around christmas time though so i probably would get sick of them if i had them all the time.
My treat is definitely Pepperidge Farm Geneva Cookies! I LOVE them and could absolutely eat the whole bag in one sitting. Oh wait...I HAVE eaten the whole bag in one sitting before. Haha. I am very interested in Nips. I've never had them. I will have to get them next time I'm at the store.
Milk duds. Every time I go to see a movie I have to have milk duds. Of course, when I went to see Twilight in JC with some of the ward women I actually pulled out a filling eating a milk dud. I still eat them. And love them!
Well, Easter coming means one of my favorite candies will be here soon... JOLLY RANCHER JELLY BEANS. I can't wait! Let me know if you find any deals on those babies. I know you love them too.
You are going to hate me when I say this but it's apples. I could eat an apple anytime, anyday and not feel sick or nasty. I LOVE LOVE LOVE junk food but there is not a single item of junk food that I could always eat. Sorry. That was so obnoxious and healthy of me. I wish I could say ice cream or brownies or an Almond Joy but it would be a lie. :)
Ha ha...no worries Kat, my #1 is PEACHES!
And then ice cream with cookies.
yummy!!! i've never had them... but i want to!
Watermelon, I would eat a whole one by myself if given the chance!
I'm lame and love smoothies and popcorn. And when I'm feeling really naughty I let myself have a Caffenine Free Diet Pepsi...am I lame or what?
Where should I start?....
Flips
sour patch watermelons
wild berry skittles
Reeses Sticks
Red Vines
Chocolate chip cookies (homemade)
fruit mentos
hot tamales
ALL of which I've been deprived of the last 8 weeks - thanks to the H.H. Challenge! v :)
Oh Melissa, Whrer did you find nips?? My grandma use to feed them to me too and I love them!!!
Post a Comment