We got snowed in. Yep, you heard me right. Saturday, we couldn't go ANYWHERE (and before you think that us East coasters can't handle snow, keep in mind there aren't any snow plows for all the ICY roads......and we live on a hill!)
Brooks made a snow cave for the boys!

School was even cancelled TODAY (Monday) and so was Bronson's basketball (he's HEART BROKEN). The boys have gotten to sled quite a bit as well......now I'm convinced I need to start buying snow clothes, a shovel and a SLED instead of always borrowing them!
Iris is still goopy and getting over ear infections and two top teeth coming through.....but no need to worry, nurse Sally is here!

(ever since Iris was a baby, Sally has taken her as her own. She cleans her ears and nose for us and was actually the one that let us know that Iris did have an ear infection by continued "cleaning" of Iris' ears. I'm sure you're thinking that's pretty gross, but I think it's cute they have little mother instincts in them too......Iris is just used to it by now)
Church was even cancelled on Sunday and the bishop gave permission to hold sacrament meeting in our homes! The boys were excited they didn't need shoes or ties (or hair done for that matter)

Here's Aleeya getting ready for "church"

They were so cute sitting on the couch and there definitely was a sweet spirit in the living room. Bronson gave a great talk, I also gave one, and Brooks did as well. Aleeya was the chorister, and Camden and Emerson were on prayers. I just love my sweet family.
It was a nice weekend.......except for the fact I felt SICK the whole weekend with chills, body aches, loaded cough, flu-ish stuff, etc. I walked around with my blanket on the whole day yesterday and sat by the fire when I wasn't cooking, changing kids or feeding them. It was nice though because we got in some games downstairs in front of the fire.....including the boy's new favorite boardgame, "Sorry".
3 comments:
WOW!!!!! I remember snowy days like that growing up in St. Louis, now here in Utah, it wouldn't faze me, what a difference, huh?? ;)
NO, no baby yet, I promise to post when she does come, I just want to complain at this point, which is why there have been NO post's, who wants to hear that???? ;)
HOPEFULLY we'll let you know she's HERE, SOON!!!!
I love how Bronson is posing with his Book of Mormon! He looks so so big! And Aleeya is just so BEAUTIFUL!!
Cool snow cave! =)
Post a Comment