Thursday, February 25, 2010

Don't you want some-bunnies to love........

Come on, tell me at least SOME of you now have that song stuck in your head (by Jefferson Airplane...........no, I didn't know that, I DID have to look it up)
They are SO cute taking baths together.


I HAD to post a picture of my "Peeping Tonya"
She LOVES watching her brothers/sister shower and take baths.......but seriously, check out her thigh. They're so big because she does squats ALL day......literally. She's ALWAYS squatting.

After sending this picture to my mom, I HAD to post it here.
Here is Aleeya randomly dancing around in princess get-up while singing (holding a purse)
don't you LOVE her footsie pjs under her princess outfit? She just sat there twirling and twirling. I have NO clue what we would w/o this little thing, she is constant entertainment. Not a day goes by Brooks and I don't look at each other after something she does, shake our heads and laugh.

2 comments:

Leah said...

See aren't you glad that you had girls! You might not be the princess anymore but your the Queen!

Niederfam said...

My favorite is the some bunnies to LOVE.....So So So CUTE!!!