Friday, February 12, 2010

Remember when I said......

that Iris will only eat from a bottle? And that I pump all the time? And that I LOVE my fancy shmancy pump that I've had for 5 kids? (okay, I never said that, but I thought it)
Thanks to Sally, the dog, I have to run to Target later today and buy a new nozzle thingy.
It's just a good thing I recently watched Marley and Me or I REALLY would've gotten mad.

7 comments:

Erin said...

oh my...I just ran across your blog through Talia...and that just makes me cringe. So sorry for you...that's the best pump ever :)

Anonymous said...

yikes, good thing sally lucked out with you having watched marley and me.. what kind of pump is that?

Melissa S. said...

It's a Medela. I actually bought it from Tammy Page while there in Martin right before I had Bronson. She used it for maybe a month and sold it to me for $100. What a STEAL because they're usually in the 200s or 300s. Thankfully the Medela nozzle I got at target was only $8.

Anonymous said...

that is a steal! i'm glad the replacement parts are affordable. i borrowed a fancy pump from a friend that rarely used it, but was too afraid to try it. silly, i know.. i guess i've heard too many horror stories. i have a teeny, tiny hand held pump that works just fine if i need to pump, which i rarely do.

Hmachine said...

ahhh, I shudder at pumping memories!!! That is ALL I ever did it seemed. Since baby #1 I've discovered that formula produces amazing kids too!!! :)

Page said...

And if your kids ever break that round part of the pump (called the diaphragm I think?) like mine did, call Medela and they will send you a replacement for free.

P.S. I usually hate movies, but I did love Marley and Me! When things with the kids get stressful I pretend like I look like Jennifer Aniston holding a screaming baby and I feel a lot better.

Suzanne said...

OK - Marley and Me totally made me cry and I AM NOT A DOG (or ANY pet for that matter) PERSON!!!! I'm sitting there willing myself NOT to cry, trying to hold back, telling myself, "I DON'T CARE, there's no reason for this!" and I did it anyway! But, I'd be so mad at the destruction!