Saturday, February 13, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

(I just got done hiding the kids' Valentine surprises from us, I can't WAIT for them to wake up tomorrow and go searching for them!)

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

ps: the top quote on your side bar is PERFECT! Just what I needed to read today!

Happy V-day! XOXO

Anonymous said...

what a sweetie pie! i love how she seems like such a tom boy running around with her brothers in most of the pictures, but is still so girly and all dolled up. she's got the best of both worlds. happy valentine's day!

Suzanne said...

You can't tell she's YOUR daughter, now, can you?!? ;) She looks JUST like you!

Jene and Megan said...

That picture is so cute! She looks so much like you!

McKenna said...

I think you're confusing V-day with Easter there. But maybe I should take a tip from you; I gave The Princess her V-day candy this morning and she looked at it and said, "I want toys."

Sigh.

Babelicious said...

Happy Valentines Day to you!!

Kim said...

This is the sweetest picture. I am still smiling. thanks for posting it.