Quick "Blah" update.......
I feel back to normal. YAY. Thanks to: 1) a completely mopped house (I only have wood floors)
2) ALL my walls/floorboards washed. The finger prints, food prints, car prints were unbearable
3) and I did everything on my list that I knew would make me feel better EXCEPT watch a movie because my DVD player STILL isn't here.
4) my most awesome friend Amanda brought me over a plate full of brownies after reading my blog post! She's the best.
So anyway, check out this picture, what do you see?
That is all the CRAP I swept off the boy's room floor. Seriously, I clean. Infact their floor was mopped and swept last Saturday, and THIS is 4 days of boys. I have an explanation for all this junk thoughThe dirt- perfectly understandable because that happens to be the dirt that Camden had put down Bronson's undies, but when Bronson changed his undies it came out all over the floor. See?
The wrappers/balloons- Camden's b-day party on Saturday with pinata goods
The legos- no toys are allowed upstairs, let alone in their room EXCEPT legos (I don't want them mixed with every other toy in the house) but the rule is while they're playing with them, they have to clean them up. If they don't and they're on the ground, they go in the trash. EVERY time I sweep more up, I just smile. Whoever developed legos must have the hardest feet EVER and can stand stepping on them.
The rest- crayons, papers, magazine inserts are just random things Aleeya carries around the puts where she pleases.........because she's the boss.
But really, when I put this all in a big pile and checked it out.....it's just gross. But it also has my cute, adventurous, dirty, treat-eating boys written all over it and they're ALL mine.........
and I like that.
2 comments:
I have just read your blog for like a half hour catching up on you guys. I am finally pulling out of hiding after unpacking boxes and going to AZ and UT for two weeks. I miss you so much! OK, I love love your new hair cut, it's so cute on you. I want to sqeeze Iris and Aleeya and hug your handsome boys.
Oh my gosh! I can relate. :)
Post a Comment