Monday, August 24, 2009

Our Lip Sync number

Here is "our crazy Mommy" (me), Nikki and Wendy in our ward Lip Sync.

My boys told me I was pretty silly, but that "Ella's Mommy was MORE silly". (Nikki)

8 comments:

Dominoe said...

You stole the show, Melissa! I always knew you had some serious acting skills!

Anonymous said...

I laughed so hard, I cried!! YOU are awesome!!

Kim said...

Awesome! I laughed just as hard the second time. I was so glad to show Aaron because he missed it that night because he had to work. Did you record the whole thing? I'd love to show him some of the others too.

Stephanie said...

You looked so cute...this doesn't surprise me coming from a Degn. :)

Kat Clark said...

You're a spaz! Loved it!

The Stanford Family said...

YOU CRACK ME UP! That was awesome! Love the dance moves. I think Chris still uses those!

The Sanford Family said...

This was tooooooo fun!!! I would so love to do something like that. Just not creative like you!

Davis and Laura said...

Mormons are so weird...