Friday, July 17, 2009

Yay for free.

I know you're thinking, "what a geek!" posting shopping trips and buys but it gives Brooks and I such a high.......and plus, it's my blog, right?
Last week Target was good to us, and we didn't even take pictures of everything! So everything you see in the following pictures (and 2 boxes of cereal, 4 contact solutions, 12 more Johnson's Soap Buddies that weren't pictured) were all free! (it was 80 Sobe Drinks in all, but we drank a few before Brooks and the boys stacked them)
I actually ended up paying 10.37 cents, but after the Kellog's Fuel for School rebate (buying 10 Kellog's products on one receipt) it was free since they'll send me $10 in the mail. So you're thinking it wasn't free because I actually spent 37 cents for all of the above? Wrong again, thanks to Target, I got $10 on a giftcard to Target....for the Sobe drinks deal.
(Oh, and a BIG thanks to Brooks and the computers at the library in the hospital for printing all the Sobe coupons......3 cents a copy there isn't too bad in order to get free things, right?)

My Mom came to town yesterday!!!! So I'm going to go enjoy her being here!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at you go! Woot! Have you ever used one of those Buddy Bars for the kids? They're great; they smell so good and they last forever! I want a Target! We have one an hour away, but it doesn't have a grocery so it's hard to do really well. I love how you? the kids? brooks? piled everything up; that takes skills :)

Laura said...

Totally awesome you had access to all those extra sobe coupons! You go girl!

Kat Clark said...

You're crazy and thrifty! You are going to be the cheapest rich person ever after residency! I love it! You and Michael are such kindred spirits. :) Congratulations!

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Nice free stuff! That is awesome. And I loved the cow pictures!