Establish a "..house of prayer, a house of fasting, a house of faith, a house of learning, a house of glory, a house of order, a house of God."...AND A HOUSE OF FUN! (Doctrine and Covenants 88:119)
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Tired yet?
of all my postings of Iris? Sorry, but I'm a proud mama.Loving resting on Daddy's chest (I can't blame her), with her pathetic heat rashed face.
I've tried kissing it off, but it hasn't come off yet. :)
That picture with Brooks is adorable. She really is such a sweet baby. Don't worry about all of the "Iris posts". We love seeing them and can certainly relate to the adorableness (is that a word?) of a new baby.
3 comments:
That picture with Brooks is adorable. She really is such a sweet baby. Don't worry about all of the "Iris posts". We love seeing them and can certainly relate to the adorableness (is that a word?) of a new baby.
Such a darling smile -- even with a rash face!
Never!!! (Tired of the pics that is)
Post a Comment