Friday, July 10, 2009

Does this outfit make my "calves" look big?

I find it amusing that I dress like a cow, since I feel like one anyway, considering Iris is only 6 weeks now....and that's what I am.....a cow.
Yep, it was "Cow Appreciation Day" today at Chick-Fil-A.
And if you dress up like a cow, you get a free meal (kids get kid's meals!!!)
My 4 of my calves. Bronson wasn't too thrilled about the nose painting.
He asked, "Why isn't it 'Tiger Appreciation Day' or something cool?"
Ummmmm, BECAUSE TONY THE TIGER DOESN'T GIVE FREE FOOD!!!

A TRUE friend would dress up like a cow with you! Here's Cianne and her kids after we got to Chick-Fil-A. We got food, balls, balloons, stuffed animals, and Happy Meal toys and MOST OF ALL, AWESOME lemonade as only Chick-Fil-A can do!

Brooks brings home the bacon, yes. I can acknowledge that. But today, I provided DINNER, so I guess that means I bring home the.....beef.

11 comments:

Janet said...

Oh, I love the udders. Great cows! Glad you had fun!

Monica said...

Just wanted to say 3 things...You have a beautiful family, you look great after just having a baby, and we had a blast at Chick fil a too.
Blessings,
Monica

Kathy - mom of many said...

I love your header photo. I followed the Mr. Linky from Money Saving Mom. Looks like you had fun at Chick-Fil-A too.
Kathy

Rochele said...

hillarious!!! Love it!

Cianne said...

I had so much fun. I can't wait until next year. I think I might buy a cow costume for Halloween and use it over and over again to get free food.

busymomof10 said...

You are beautiful -- even as a cow and have a great looking family!! I LOVE the udder! How funny! We did have the idea of taping 2 milk jugs to ourselves -- one on each side! But, you have taken that idea to a whole new level! Udderly fantastic! :)

The Sanford Family said...

If I were there I would so be with you. You know me... would do almost anything for free! What a great excuse to dress up without it being Halloween. I love to dress up.

Davis and Laura said...

Ha. I can Bronson really enjoyed this....

Jene and Megan said...

So darling!!

Suzanne said...

I heard about that deal - good for you for doing it! :)

Niederfam said...

Ummm...Chick Filet!!! Love it!!! And CUTE hair too!!!