Would YOU dare hold Iris?
(Like I've said before, Sally is her constant companion. It's actually quite sweet and I'm still wondering if it's her way of having an offspring since she was spayed.....hmmmm. )
(Like I've said before, Sally is her constant companion. It's actually quite sweet and I'm still wondering if it's her way of having an offspring since she was spayed.....hmmmm. )Oh, and here's a shot of my new haircut
(while the boys were playing with the camera and somehow some of the buttons don't work anymore. Nice.) And before you go thinking that now that my hair is done all the time that I wash it more often.....you're REALLY mistaken. It feels soooo much better in this heat with my hair like this, that's for sure!

2 comments:
Melissa, you could have a mohawk and still look beautiful. I like the cut. I'm amazed it was that long with four kids. My hair got shorter with each child. I better not have anymore or I'll go bald!
By the way, I definately would not go near that baby with such a fierce guard dog.
cute hair!
Post a Comment