So that may sound weird and you may be wondering why the "potty/bathroom talk". When we got the house, my bathroom was a plus because we've always just had one bathroom but to be honest, it's super small. I know, beggars, can't be chosers, but I stand with my arms spread and touch opposite walls/shower curtain standing both ways.....THAT'S how small it is. But lately,
it's become my favorite room in the house!
Reason #1- check out this picture.....PURE GENIUS! Whoever thought to put the heating vent right by the toilet SEAT was enlightened beyond anyone's understanding! (For this reason though I've had to kick Camden out of the bathroom since he only wants to unload in this toilet seat because "it's warm".........another thing, why do boys complain over sitting down on the seat?!?! Hello! The majority of the time they're standing up! I don't hear girl's complain about it!)
Reason #2- Like I said, it's small. So EVERY bit of steam from the shower stays in and after I get out, I have a nice little sauna.....if only I could get the door to lock to maintain my privacy from my sweet followers.
Reason #3- It's where I unwind before bed usually. Because it only has one light switch, the light is connected to that loud/annoying fan, I never turn on the light (last thing I need to unwind is noise!). So I take my shower to unwind in the dark every night and I think it's the most relaxing thing EVER!!!
Even after reading my post and you're STILL wondering why I go off on my bathroom, let me tell you one more reason why.......I'm pregnant, and we pregnant ladies have weird cravings and passions and they don't always come in the form of food!!!!!
Note: The comment above is only true in this cicumstance.....EVERY OTHER craving IS related to edible items at this point.
2 comments:
Well, ya know, I have been know to complain about having to sit down occasionally--like at a nasty gas station...Boys do have a serious advantage there!
sounds exactly like our bathroom. the size and vent placement. one of my girl freind who has a line backer sized hubby told me that her hubby wound't fit in our bathroom.
Post a Comment