Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A little late......

"A little late" on many accounts......#1 being that this snowfall happened on March 1st!!!! And #2 this was a week and a half ago and was followed by a weekend of high 70s and touched 80 once. (Just yesterday while talking to my sister the boys were outside in the sprinklers wearing their swimsuits.....)
That being said, my oldest, Bronson, LOVES LOVES LOVES the snow (and says Utah is his favorite place.....he's been there twice and one of those times when he was 6 weeks old). He just played and played outside. Bronson made his own snowman (above) and he was super proud of it too. Did you notice my yellow cleaning gloveshe has on his hands?!?! I know, pathetic. They pulled out boxes, tubs, and other things to try to make sleds (they don't sell them here), so yes, my yard looked a little ghetto, but they had a great time. I think the best thing they used was the little car they ride on around the house.
I WILL say though, my favorite thing about the snow is when it gets stuck on the branches like in the picture above with Bronson. It is just sooooo peaceful and it reminds me of driving down a road so close to my childhood home (Center Street). Camden and Emerson played maybe a total of 30 minutes outside, but Bronson really is the snow dude. Oh, and in case you were wondering, Aleeya did break free outside many times!

2 comments:

Babelicious said...

Bronson--I LOVE your snowman. That is so awesome you made him all by yourself!! Melissa--next winter you should send Bronson out to Utah to stay with us for a few days. We get tons of snow where we live and the plow pushes it all in front of our house, so we have huge piles that are awesome for forts and such!! We also have a great sleigh riding hill close to our house. We might have to work out some way to get him here next year. Oh ya--Bronson has been to Utah 3 times!! He came when he was 2 or so--I remember because I watched the boys and fed them mac n cheese and Bronson had it ALL OVER his body--in his ears down the back of his neck, on his tummy--even his feet!! The only kid I think could outdo that is my very own Lukie Duke.

Suzanne said...

Oh, I can picture Center St. and the snow-covered tree branches, too. Aaahhh!