Establish a "..house of prayer, a house of fasting, a house of faith, a house of learning, a house of glory, a house of order, a house of God."...AND A HOUSE OF FUN! (Doctrine and Covenants 88:119)
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Check this out!!!!
I'm sorry, but this was just tooooooo cute and I HAD to post it!
Look how long her hair is getting! What a cute girl.
And do you watch American Idol? Can I say that - every week - I am more freaked out at how much Megan Corkrey looks like you back in high school. Minus the tatoos, that is ;) But seriously...she's your long lost twin. You should Google Image her and tell me that you completely agree with my assessment. ;)
5 comments:
Love, love, love the pigtails!!
Adorable!! Scrap this one!!!
She is a cute little girl Melissa. :)
Look how long her hair is getting! What a cute girl.
And do you watch American Idol? Can I say that - every week - I am more freaked out at how much Megan Corkrey looks like you back in high school. Minus the tatoos, that is ;) But seriously...she's your long lost twin. You should Google Image her and tell me that you completely agree with my assessment. ;)
She could not be cuter! I love her to death!
Post a Comment